Tuesday, January 20, 2009

18 WEEKS!

For those of you who are asking, I am due on 6/21 and I find out what I am having on February 2nd. I am finally getting to the point that I feel less like I just ate a big lunch and more like there is an actual kid floating around in there (though I can't confirm any movements yet). I saw an old soldier of mine in the store a week or two ago. After we chatted for a bit, and as we were parting, she says "Are you pregnant?" Wow! You are good! Uh, yeah. I am. But you are the first person who has asked without me telling them first. Her response? "Well, you just used to be so skinny"....... Thanks. I think.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Keira was born June 19th and the twins were due the 28th...June is a good month great weather for fun birthday parties!

Unknown said...

How exciting,you get to find out the sex of your baby on your Birthday!right?....Anyway you look great!

Chelsea said...

You're skinny. I don't know how I feel about that right now... I'm so far behind you on the pregnancy count and way bigger already. bummer for me; great for you! Love Ya!

Crys said...

Hey we are due the same day...AWESOME! Of course if you are anything like your sister you will go before me. You girls drive me crazy. We have our ultrasound on Monday but we aren't planning on finding out the gender. We figure we have clothes for both why not wait a little longer :)