Monday, April 13, 2009

Give the people what they want...

I am not sure what the fascination you people have with how fat I am getting is all about, but after multiple requests, I decided to post another pregnancy profile pic. I have recently started doing water aerobics to keep my girlish figure. Here is a candid action shot that was taken during our class.

Just kidding about the aerobics class. I would never do that much exercise. I didn't have anyone to snap my pic, so I will call this one "Brooke alone in the bathroom taking pictures of her fat self". Or maybe I'll just title it "30 weeks-The Journey is 75% Over" (I'm a math teacher...can you tell? :)















6 comments:

Mary Postert said...

You look freakin' cute!

Alainarae said...

you are tiny. SO CUTE!

Crys said...

OH my gosh you look so cute and tiny. I'm sorry I asked for the pic. Just wait until you see my fat belly at 31 weeks. Everyday Jason says, "Wow you are so pregnant." As if I could be less pregnant. This is what you get for having a third child I guess.

Unknown said...

Brooke you are so dang funny! Thank you for that post,by the way you look so tiny and cute pregnant!

Rachelle said...

oops guess I should have looked farther down. great picture. You are soooo small! and you look so cute!

Bud & Kim said...

Despite what you might think you are SO cute pregnant. Can't wait to see pictures!