Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alright. I am back, and I am ready to commit to posting regularly. Or, maybe, it's 12:30 am and I can't sleep AGAIN and my resolve will wear off in 4 days. I guess it's always just a crapshoot with me.

I thought I would post some random things that have made me happy lately. As you will quickly notice, it will be mostly pictures of my small child. She's my life. So sue me.

Reagan Abby

I hate when I get stuck in chair prison....with my sun glasses on.

Its a recurring theme. She has been in and out of prison a few times already. I don't think this bodes well for our future.

Learning to eat with a spoon....Easter. This picture makes me really happy.

Her laugh is just so dang funny




Endangering My Life

Torturing Myself

The Nashville Country Music Marathon is in 5 days. Ready or not, here I run. I would never do this on my own volition. Cory always wanted to run a marathon. He had a goal to run one in 2010 when he returned from deployment. So, here I find myself in quite an uncomfortable position. Oh well, it's almost over. Now that I think about it, he also had a goal to get me pregnant in 2010. You don't see me trying to fulfill THAT goal!

Chillin' With Friends






























9 comments:

Andrea M said...

You are right Brooke, Reagan's laugh is the BEST. That is one of my all time favorite parts of being a parent. You look fabulous. Any chance of you coming back up here anytime soon so we can see ya again? Keep doing what you are doing...because you ROCK.

Bud & Kim said...

Such a cute post and I LOVE Reagan's Easter picture. So cute! Good luck on your marathon you will be in my thoughts this weekend.

ecuakim said...

Love this post. Hope to see more of you. May the force be with you for the marathon; you are my hero.

Mary Postert said...

So glad you're blogging again. Good luck with the marathon. You'll do great!

Camilla said...

HA, i loved the picture of "chair jail" especially with those sunglasses on. Cara will pull hers off the second i put them on her. Reagan is such a cutie, and i love her laugh! :)

Alainarae said...

Reagan is just the cutest thing ever! I wish I knew her! You are so awesome! You are inspiring me to commit to getting into shape for these adventure races that Roland is wanting me to do with him.

Love the new girly blog, and I hope to hear more about your and Reagan's adventures!

CJB said...

brooke you are beautiful. LOVE the pic at the top of your blog. i'm SO impressed about the marathon. you won't be running alone. good luck! -Christi B.

kimber said...

Love this post and love your attitude!

Jill said...

She's a cutie! And you freakin' rock for running a marathon! Glad to see you're posting. I'm lame and don't leave the house much(except the quick trip to lowes :) )and like to see what you're up to.