Sunday, December 14, 2008

My new sweet baby - The Lump!

It's been a long time....too long. Too bad you'll never know what great and exciting events happened in my life from August until now. I'll just dispense with the ceremony and jump right into another fascinating episode of "Stranger than Fiction".







I know. The first question you are asking yourself is, "Who are these adorable and slightly creepy children Brooke has posted in her blog?" Well friends and family, I would like you to meet "The Lump". This is going to remain the poor child's name till a few months from now when it emerges into the world and requires an actual respectable title. Yes, ladies and gentleman, Cory and Brooke are having a baby!

Actually, maybe I should post a slightly more accurate and current picture of The Lump so you can get a better idea of what it really looks like.


I thought I'd post a pic of the belly so you could get an outside view. It may not look like much now, but believe me, if you could see me naked, it's a whole different story. So here it goes, pregnancy profile pic #1 of a zillion-13 weeks along.






17 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations!! How exciting to be starting your family :) Love the pics by the way.

Joy said...

That is awesome Brooke, congrats!

kimberly said...

Congratulations, Brooke! This is happy news!

The Stanford Bunch said...

congrats Brooke! That is WAY exciting!!! How have you been feeling and what is your due date? Love ya!

Alainarae said...

Brooke, you have the funnest blog ever! You should keep it up! And I love the creepy pictures of what your future kids might look like! They're pretty cute!!

Mary Postert said...

Congrats you guys! How fun. And by the way, those pictures of your future kids look nothing like you or Cory.

Crystal said...

I'm so excited for the lump. Those two creepy children are interesting. I never did one of those with my kids and now I'm wishing I had. I am curious to see how accurate they are.

beth said...

congrats! and YaY!

Heather said...

Congrats Brooke! I am so excited for you :) So when is your due date? Keep us updated!

Allison said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

♥ Natalie said...

Yeah! Congrats, guys!!

Crys said...

Congrats!!! That is very exciting. How have you been feeling?

Rachelle said...

Uh Ya creepy? I dont think I will be visiting this blog again I am so scared...lol...just kidding but you should know that I think you stink for not telling me about this blog before now! You just dropped off the face of my world and then I hear from my mom that you pregers? Last time I chatted with you on face book you were wishing to be pregnant, I told you it would happen soon enough...Congrats Brooke

Rachelle said...

oh ya and you to cory

kimber said...

HURRAY!!!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The Sibert Family said...

That is good to hear that you have such a nice family. And congrats! That video of the polar bear swim was very funny.

Nana Elizabeth said...

I had to see on Crystal's blog that you were prego Brooke! I'm disappointed that you forgot to inform me! Congratulations girlie!